Made the News Again

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpkrause

Reaction score
Local website did a write up on our upcoming pipe show. Check it out at: Nooga.com. Let me know what you think.

Very nice write-up. You guys have a good thing going with the pipe club.  Wish more BoB members would develop some pipe clubs in there respective areas.  In my town, I am apparently the only pipe smoker that exists.  I haven't seen anyone smoking a pipe in 16 years that I have been living here.

pepesdad1":yuau6tyg said:
Very nice write-up. You guys have a good thing going with the pipe club.  Wish more BoB members would develop some pipe clubs in there respective areas.  In my town, I am apparently the only pipe smoker that exists.  I haven't seen anyone smoking a pipe in 16 years that I have been living here.
Walt my friend, It's hard to see anybody when you're up in your castle behind locked gates that have "No Trespassing" and "Trespassers Will Be Shot" signs posted on them. Word of you taking pot shots at the Fed Ex driver who was trying to get a signature for a package delivered has gotten around. No wonder the postman leaves your mail out by the road behind the trees that block your vision of his presence. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

AJ

ajn27511":iby1y3p1 said:
pepesdad1":iby1y3p1 said:
Walt my friend, It's hard to see anybody when you're up in your castle behind locked gates that have "No Trespassing" and "Trespassers Will Be Shot" signs posted on them. Word of you taking pot shots at the Fed Ex driver who was trying to get a signature for a package delivered has gotten around. No wonder the postman leaves your mail out by the road behind the trees that block your vision of his presence. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

AJ
You've caught me again....was I wearing pants that day?