magazines for the piper

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Reaction score
as i've stated before, i am new to the field of collecting pipes, and learning about new tobaccos, since retiring from the USMC. are there any magazine that cover OUR field of pipes and tobaccos. THANK-YOU ALL for the ealier statements on meerschams, i keep learning. just proves that some OLE DOGS can learn new tricks.

Personally I really enjoy Pipes and Tobaccos magazine. They have a lot of great interviews with established artists, as well as up and coming carvers. Plus, and article or two with a nod to nostalgia.

http://pipesandtobaccosmagazine.com/

A $10 electronic membership to the North American Society of Pipe Collectors was the best money I ever spent. "The Pipe Collector" is their monthly newsletter that I read cover to cover.

Keep the answers comin'-- I'd like to know what pipe rags end up on your alls' tables/toilet tanks.

8)

Kyle Weiss":s0u3nrc5 said:
Keep the answers comin'-- I'd like to know what pipe rags end up on your alls' tables/toilet tanks.

8)
Smoking while dropping one? No bueno.

I have the same membership riff raff has and recommend it.

gravel":2wa1kqkg said:

How about reading about smoking while dropping one? Muy Bueno!

DrumsAndBeer":tluu880a said:
gravel":tluu880a said:

How about reading about smoking while dropping one? Muy Bueno!
That is why most homes have wifi!

At least one room in the house might as well be technology-free, I keep a "traditional loo," mind you. Gun mags, random books and pipe/cigar catalogs. As it should be.

8)