MAGNUM SQUASHED TOMATO

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Reaction score
several weeks ago i asked my fellow bob's about AMERICAN pipe makers, and was refered by several to BRIAN GROWLEY. after several conversations and emails with BRIAN, i found him very easy to talk with and allowed this simpleton, who is new to the pipe world, a wealth of information. i did commission BRIAN to make a magnum squashed tomato pipe for me, and found his experience and talents astonishing in what he created for me. he made this retired MARINE humble, with the knowledge that AMERICANS still have the top talents in this world. photos of the pipe are in the photo gallery here on bob, or please go to his web sight at growleypipes.com and take a look. as ALWAYS i HONOR the feedback from my fellow bob's. thank-you for your time and consideration on this post, GYSGT T.A.WIENS USMC.

First off, thanks for your service! It's great to have another veteran on the board.

The finish on that pipe is beautiful! That's definitely a great buy. Let us know how it smokes!

Brian's pipes are superb. He made a Zulu a while ago and I am kicking myself for not jumping on it. A fellow Brother got one beauty of a pipe. Congrats on a sweet pipe. I saw the pics earlier today. Wonderful piece.

...a very nice pipe indeed..I like Brian's work! Let us know how it smokes...