Mario Grandi

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happypipester

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got two pipes from Mario Grandi today, and wanted to give them a little praise. This is my first time dealing with them, and I was simply amazed with their service. Not only was it fast, the quality of service was top notch.

I'm just finishing my first bowl in one of the two I bought, and I'm very impressed with how well it smokes. It's a bit heavier than I might like, but it's a good sized pipe (around Ser Jacopo Maxima size) and I'm not a clencher, so I ain't complaining.

All in all, I really am pleased with them, and will buy more pipes from them.

Have any of the brothers bought pipes from them? I'm curious to hear your thoughts/experiences.

HP

I've got three, a couple of cheapo 'duet" pipes, and a more expensive one (70 bucks). The stems on the cheapies felt real thin and plasticy, I didn't like them at all. The better pipe has a better stem. But they all smoke just fantastic. Possibly the best bang for the buck, in terms of smoking qualities, available today.

I have two of his pipes - both top notch in every regard. Highly recommend him.

Giant egg in background and fancy number in front are both Mario's...

Egg is just the thing for the morning bowl of english, large and heavy

The other is light as a feather, yet solid as a rock - and is most often full of an oriental blend

Stems on both are some of the better ones in my collection - fishtails that are wonderfully thin and wide

mario.jpg

Glad to hear that there are others who've had good experiences with them. So far the two I have are smoking great and I bought another that should ship tomorrow... these could become my Stanwells so to speak lol.

I ordered 2 Mario Grandi from ebay last week. I placed the order on Sunday, got the pipes on Thursday! They kept me informed by email each step of the way, refunded the shipping charges on one pipe because I ordered two pipes. THey are out and out amazing.
Also, the pipes are really nice and well constructed. I could not ask for anything more.
Mark

I bought 6 of them when they were hungry.all 9mm w/adaptors. now you cant find them in 9mm.the pipes are good smokers well made and will continue to go up in cost.