Mars Cigars GH&Co Brown Pigtail Order - IT'S IN!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't followed this thread at all, and I don't know
what "brown pigtail" is, but I'll take some.
It's free, right? 8)

Harlock999":7n58zsn4 said:
It's free, right? 8)
YEH, Kyles payin' for it :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":fr9nofo3 said:
Harlock999":fr9nofo3 said:
It's free, right? 8)
YEH, Kyles payin' for it :twisted: :twisted:
Good 'ol Kyle!

Okay, you clowns...zip it. Serious stuff here. :lol: No, it isn't free. I like you guys, but not that much. Meanwhile, I'm not entirely altruistic about the ordeal either--there was a minimum order, and I'm getting my pound of bacca-flesh where otherwise I could not. We all win. Except when Monbla joins in. :lol:

Checking in so far:

DrumsAndBeer: 8oz (checked in!)
Cadfael: ?
Brewdude: 8oz (checked in!)
Slide: 16oz (checked in!)
soylentgreen: 8oz (checked in!)
peterschantz: 16oz
RonA3597: 8oz
Todd Harris: 8oz (checked in!)
Slartibartfast: 16oz
Somedumbjerk: 8oz

...I will do some PMs when Mike says it's officially here. If they don't respond by then, we can send in other takers.

8)

Kyle Weiss":ovjbikfg said:
Okay, you clowns...zip it. Serious stuff here. :lol: No, it isn't free. I like you guys, but not that much. Meanwhile, I'm not entirely altruistic about the ordeal either--there was a minimum order, and I'm getting my pound of bacca-flesh where otherwise I could not. We all win. Except when Monbla joins in. :lol:

Checking in so far:

DrumsAndBeer: 8oz (checked in!)
Cadfael: ?
Brewdude: 8oz (checked in!)
Slide: 16oz (checked in!)
soylentgreen: 8oz (checked in!)
peterschantz: 16oz
RonA3597: 8oz
Todd Harris: 8oz (checked in!)
Slartibartfast: 16oz
Somedumbjerk: 8oz

...I will do some PMs when Mike says it's officially here. If they don't respond by then, we can send in other takers.

8)
Kyle

I've reached out to Cadfael on another site about this.

If he doesn't respond in a timely fashion I'll absorb his lot. Which I figure to be 8 oz.

Making my total to be 16 oz.

Cheers,

RR

Good. Thanks for that, Rande. Thanks for pre-pinging in, Cad (just let me/us know here what you're in for, if you still are). :D

I'm pretty sure we can somehow pick up the bulk of this from Mike one way or the other so he isn't out-of-pocket for the order any.

Included in this is a pound I'll have for myself, so that'll make the total (assumed) incoming at seven pounds to be split up adequately for us.

As I indicated earlier I am in for the pound. If someone else can not meet their commitment I can buy more.

There may be a little left over for those wanting a bit more, I'll keep up-to-date with that as it happens.

A reminder:

I am NOT buying everyone's tobacco and then sending it out.

Mike Rutt wanted a minimum order for him, not us--once he gets it in, so long as you don't live in CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON, MARYLAND, AND VERMONT, you will be ordering directly from Mars when I get the message the stuff is in and waiting. For those living in the states listed, you will go through me. So far I think it's only DrumsAndBeer and Brewdude.

You are responsible for knowing which state you live in (hopefully not "confusion" :lol: ), ordering from Mars, and/or contacting me with other arrangements (working out PayPal if necessary, backing out, etc.). If for some reason something gets botched, your tobacco will just be snagged by some other guy more eager. S'way it goes.

None of this is a signed-in-blood deal, if you don't want to or can't order, we'll find someone else. No need for explanations. My only two goals are to get some good, rare, delicious rope, and make sure Mike Rutt isn't stuck with stock he can't sell.

8)

I'll pick up leftovers if Mike has any unsold. Just like to try, it but no big deal, if I don't like it I can always pay it forward! This is if any goes unsold. Good for you Kyle! :cheers:

Thanks for updating, guys. Hopefully the next update will be announcing the arrival; the logistics seem to be pretty much understood and those interested are mostly accounted for (with backup buyers, too, it seems).

8)

Would all of you involved with getting some of this Brown Pigtail kindly PM me your first and last names?  Some of you I know, but just to be sure...

...in the case of those living in the unshippable states (CA, OR, WA, MD, VT), please also include your address. 

This will streamline the process a little for me.  

8)