Mars Cigars GH&Co Brown Pigtail Order - IT'S IN!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update:

To those involved with this order in CA and WA:  good news.  You can pay Mars directly for your order, but it still has to be shipped to me.   As a gift to you few, I will ship it to you for free if you would please pay for shipping for it to get from Mars to my mailbox.  Deal?   That way everyone will pay roughly the same.  Its one way I can help give forward for all the generosity I get around here.  :heart:

Meanwhile... anyone who has NOT sent me their real names via PMs, please do so.  This will be how Mike reserves your portion of the order to make sure you get it.  Again, if you are in CA, WA, OR, VT, MD, please also send me your address.  So far I need to hear from:

soylentgreen  (just need your first/last name)
RonA3597  (just need your first and last name)
Slartibartfast  (need first/last name and address)
DrumsAndBeer (need your first and last name and address)

(Todd, I already know your first and last name, and I know where you live... :lol:)

That works for me Kyle. Thanks for the info.                                                      C       
Kyle Weiss":oud4hzyq said:
An update:

To those involved with this order in CA and WA:  good news.  You can pay Mars directly for your order, but it still has to be shipped to me.   As a gift to you few, I will ship it to you for free if you would please pay for shipping for it to get from Mars to my mailbox.  Deal?   That way everyone will pay roughly the same.  Its one way I can help give forward for all the generosity I get around here.  :heart:

Meanwhile... anyone who has NOT sent me their real names via PMs, please do so.  This will be how Mike reserves your portion of the order to make sure you get it.  Again, if you are in CA, WA, OR, VT, MD, please also send me your address.  So far I need to hear from:

soylentgreen  (just need your first/last name)
RonA3597  (just need your first and last name)
Slartibartfast  (need first/last name and address)
DrumsAndBeer (need your first and last name and address)

(Todd, I already know your first and last name, and I know where you live... :lol:)

He will be as soon as I get everyone's information!   That is, if everyone still wants Brown Pigtail--he needs to start setting aside everyone's portions.  :mrgreen:

I have sent PMs to the stragglers, and will send off the list of names, locations and amounts of Pigtail once I get them.   :heart:

I have wondered how you came up with 11K posts.

Now I know:
  • Offer to put together a tobacco buy 4 or so time
  • Boom
  • You are there.

Kyle, I don't seem to be able to send a PM anymore without my computer freezing, so I've just sent you my personal info via email.  :)

I had a serious computer crash so I'm on my damned phone doing this...

... I think I have everyone's info that I need, so if I'm MIA for bit, now you know why.

Effing technology.

Still on my stupid phone but some good news:

Mike over at Mars just informed me the b.s. preventing him from processing orders to certain states has been worked out: that means you all can have your tobacco shipped directly to you. All 50 states.

This I believe is a permanent thing too.

I will get back on useable tech soon and get the name reservations in probably tomorrow.

Yay. :D

Kyle Weiss":glo6zs12 said:

Mike over at Mars just informed me the b.s. preventing him from processing orders to certain states has been worked out:  that means you all can have your tobacco shipped directly to you.   All 50 states.

I will get back on useable tech soon and get the name reservations in probably tomorrow.

Yay.   :D
Roger all that Kyle.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":ph01mrk6 said:
Kyle Weiss":ph01mrk6 said:

Mike over at Mars just informed me the b.s. preventing him from processing orders to certain states has been worked out:  that means you all can have your tobacco shipped directly to you.   All 50 states.

Yay.   :D
Roger all that Kyle.

Cheers,

RR

Ditto.  :cheers:

We're ready to go boys, Mike has the list of names for your reserved Brown Pigtail in the quantity you wanted...call him up, or go here:

http://www.marscigars.com/gawithhoggarth-brownpigtail.aspx

...keep in mind, his idea was a first-come, first-served deal, so if you lag behind too much, you may miss out.   Mike at Mars won't sit around forever with the stuff if people start asking about it.

Thanks for following through--we only had one guy go MIA, but I found a deserving fella who has been more than generous to the forum to have his chance to get in on this order...so it all worked out.

Enjoy, fellas, file some reports on the stuff once you get it home and stuffed in your briars!

8)

Kyle Weiss":oa0livch said:
We're ready to go boys, Mike has the list of names for your reserved Brown Pigtail in the quantity you wanted...call him up, or go here:

http://www.marscigars.com/gawithhoggarth-brownpigtail.aspx

...keep in mind, his idea was a first-come, first-served deal, so if you lag behind too much, you may miss out.   Mike at Mars won't sit around forever with the stuff if people start asking about it.

Thanks for following through--we only had one guy go MIA, but I found a deserving fella who has been more than generous to the forum to have his chance to get in on this order...so it all worked out.

Enjoy, fellas, file some reports on the stuff once you get it home and stuffed in your briars!

8)
Kewl!

I'll be calling him tomorrow.

Thanks again Kyle for putting this together!

8)

Cheers,

RR

I didn't do much...asking a tobacconist to order seven or eight pounds of tobacco and telling you guys when it (finally) came in?   :lol:  

No thanks needed.  I'm getting my cut.   :mrgreen:  Bought my 8oz of Pigtail moments ago. 

I'm kind of glad you were all able to handle your orders/shipping on your own, I really hate messing with people's money, time-frames and expectations.   I still would have done it, but... meh.

8)

Done and Done!  Threw in some Dark Plug and Sugar Barrel to round it off as well.  Muchos Kudos for getting this together Kyle!   :cheers: