mattia76 and VikingClubPipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorringowl

Reaction score
Okay,
At the risk of exposing a newfound, estate pipe secret for myself, I have to share my experience with Mattia76 and Vikingclubpipes.com

Firstly, Nathan is a stand up guy who sells nice, clean estate pipes that are very reasonably priced. I ordered this vintage Svendborg Baltic Bark Pot (Svendborg was started by Tao Neilsen and Poul Ilsted) on Monday, and it got here two days later! The pipe was well packed, the shipping was completely reasonable ($3.95) and Nathan's communication and service were awesome.

So, you should definitely do yourself a favor and check out his website, vikingclubpipes.com as well as his ebay auctions (some really nice finds there, too) and get yourself a very nice, very clean estate pipe that you won't have to break the bank for. Or, you can do me a favor and don't check them out as that will mean more cool pipes for me--but you should really check them out because I have way too many pipes--although, can one ever have too many pipes??...Probably, but who cares? Go check out his stuff, get a great pipe and get treated right! I even got a discount for being a BoB member. How cool is that?

By the way, I have no affiliation with Mattia76 and his website. I'm just a very satisfied customer. Thanks, again, Nathan!

+1 I have to add my name to one VERY SATISFIED customer of matia76 and his club's site!! GREAT service, response and pipes !!

Ditto here. Thoroughly enjoying the Morel freehand I bought from Viking.

By all accounts, a solid guy and outfit.

Doody

I'm going to go ahead and give mattia76 a +1 for the simple fact (not more than 5 minutes after purchasing the pipe from him, mind you) that, though I thought buying a Bari from his site was going to be hopeless, as it said "Cannot be shipped to Canada" he went ahead and sent me a PM saying that he actually could send it to me and he would do so at a great price. What else could I want? It made me so happy that I'm giving him a thumbs up before I've even received it.

I'll elaborate a bit more when it get's here.

Thanks man!

Update:

Everything arrived as advertised, and in a timely manner. Packed securely, also.

Great product and great service. Had a snafu in the ordering process that was ironed out.

+1 to mattia76 and VikingClubPipes! Received my order today. Quick delivery! I'll definitely return to the VCP site and purchase from him again. :D

Same here... I have bought several pipes from him over the last year and have never been disappointed. Received my latest yesterday. Exceptional guy. :D

Oops. I should have stated that I've traded with Mattia a while back, and he was superb - the service is quick and faultless and it only gets better with the BoB discount!

Have purchased two pipes from Mattia, a lovely Knute and an excellently priced meer.

A++ seller, great estate prices and quick shipment. :D

Purchased a very nice Peterson from Mattia76 / Viking Club Pipes. I can't say enough good things about him as a seller and a pleasant guy on the other end of email. Plus one from me, too.

+1 for Mattia76 :cheers:
I've purchased a few pipes from Mattia and have been more than satisfied each time. His pipes are superbly cleaned and are always offered at a fair and reasonable price.

Like the others - not affiliated in any way with Him or his Club Site, but a very happy customer.

Another happy Viking Club pipes customer here, and Nathan is a stand up guy to boot. Unfortunately, it's no secret!

Only made a couple of purchases from Viking, but a stand up guy yo do business with.

+1 Me too, didn't know anything about a BoB discount and that he was a member, thought I'd found a nice little niche. ;)