May I see your bent bulldogs?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":fd3ack1p said:
only the good die young
Then neither one of us have too much to worry about.
These use to come up on eBay quite frequently so it shouldn't be to hard to snag one there.
I'm sorry but, it's just not for sale PB. I love the large Bulldogs and it take the wrath of God
to get any of them away from me. Besides, Remember I'm Cartaphilus.

You do know I'm an Ordained Deacon right?? Careful with that wrath of God stuff. :p :p :p

Anyway, I derailed the crap out of this thread... Throw those doggies out here fellers.

puros_bran":a2ezkv9h said:
You do know I'm an Ordained Deacon right?? Careful with that wrath of God stuff. :p :p :p

Anyway, I derailed the crap out of this thread... Throw those doggies out here fellers.
God and I are on good speaking terms, he's knows exactly what I mean. ;)

IMG_8260.jpg

There is a better pic of the pipe I am getting

Now there's a dunny I like, sweet grain and shape! ;)

I don't know what happened here, most likely my fault but, I've seemed to have doubled posted. Delete if you wish

Cartaphilus":25y00acv said:
jvillaveces":25y00acv said:
Dunhill Amber Flame [quote/]

Now there's a Dunny I like, sweet grain and shape.
I agree. I had an amber root 5108 and it had quite similar grain. Man do I miss my pipes.

Here is my meager collection. A Stanwell, Charatan, Comoy Christmas and two Petes. Sorry for the awful phone pic.

Ocelot55":bd5q7pf9 said:
Here is my meager collection. A Stanwell, Charatan, Comoy Christmas and two Petes. Sorry for the awful phone pic.

[
If that is the Sherlock Holmes squire then it is a great size of a pipe. I had one as well as 2 xl15 kensale

Ocelot55":7wvtffhj said:
Hey! That Stanwell looks familiar :suspect: ;)

puros_bran":49btnj9m said:
Hey damnit.. I want that one too.  :cheers:
Mine is fitted for a 9mm filter. She's still unsmoked because of that. Beautiful pipe though.

Perfect candidate for paying your annual dues then... Do you need my address?   Lol

Ocelot55":6cu2hl8s said:
Mine is fitted for a 9mm filter. She's still unsmoked because of that. Beautiful pipe though.
I've got an old Dr.Plumb pipe made for a 9mm filter, I never put a filter in it and it smokes just fine without one, load your Stannie up and give it a blast, you wont be disappointed Buddy. :cheers: :sunny:

That Dunhill is one of my favorite pipes. Not only it is beautiful, it's a very sweet smoker. OTOH, I apologize for the crooked picture. I think Photobucket was having a bad hair day. No matter what I did, I could not get it to rotate properly, so I just gave up and decided to post it like that.