MB Mixture Modern Danish Blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongirish

Reaction score
As I reviewed in tobaccoreviews.com:

I like MacBaren's blends a lot but for some reason I never tried this one. I bought some in an auction on PipeChat.info and I was very pleasantly surprised! This stuff is good, very good! If anyone claims that MacBaren's blends bites, they need to try this one, you can't make it bite. And it has a burst of flavor that I really like. It has the hay like flavor of a good VA with just a little top note. It has a lot of flavor but it smokes cool and dry. It is a mix of different colors in a rubbed out ribbon cut and runs from light khaki in color to a dark almost black. It comes at the perfect moisture content when opened and needs no drying out. It smokes all the way down the pipe without any moisture in the bottom of the pipe and leaves a grey ash with just a little dottle. It tastes good from the first puff and never gets too strong to the bottom of the bowl. The room note is very pleasant, is not overbearing at all and will not get complaints. Just ask my wife! This tobacco really surprised me, I have been smoking almost just this one since opening it. It is for sure one I am going to buy for my cellar in quantity and is already one of my go to blends. Very highly recommend this blend!