mcclelland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantiff49

Reaction score
just tryd mcclellands best of show.this was the best aromtic i have ever tryd.full flavor tasted great a rel winner in fact my wife loved the aroma so much shes looking for it on the enternet for me i got a can off ebay.i wish a person could buy it in bulk.

Many McClelland aromatics are pretty good, particularly those in the tinned "premium aromatics" series like BoS...some of their bulk aromatics are quite bitey on the other hand.

A great summer aromatic from McClelland is Pal 'o Mine for some peach flavor which is pretty unique, while Town Topic is a maple that comes into favor with me in the fall.

If you like McClelland aromatics, you may enjoy Boswells, Pipeworks and Wilke, and 4noggins aros even more.

thank you for the info .i have tryd undertoe .one of mcclellands bulk tobacoos from just for him. i like it to.i have been woundering about some of the ones you mentioned i may have to give them a try.

I keep meaning to try Best of Show, so far the only one in this line I have tried is their Easy Street, which is very tasty, though a little to heavy in the Ceder notes for my personal tastes.