McClelland's special P&C blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_68

Reaction score
So McClellands made 3 exclusive blends for PipesandCigars in a limited 100 units of each run..I scored a tin of Lazy Days. Just came in today! Woo-hoo!

When I first opened the tin I received, the unmistakable odor of butterscotch teased my nostrils.

Settled down of a good long smoke in my Savinelli Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa, I went to that meditative place we pipe smokers all know.

This has become one of my favorite tobaccos - easy burning (I didn't dry it, just used in out of the tin as is), cool, and sweet. Wonderful aroma.

I just ordered 12 more tins. Have yet to try the other blends - Starlit night and Sundown.

Mmmmmm,

Tom

tgwilt":hhnwuqq4 said:
When I first opened the tin I received, the unmistakable odor of butterscotch teased my nostrils.

Settled down of a good long smoke in my Savinelli Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa, I went to that meditative place we pipe smokers all know.

This has become one of my favorite tobaccos - easy burning (I didn't dry it, just used in out of the tin as is), cool, and sweet. Wonderful aroma.

I just ordered 12 more tins. Have yet to try the other blends - Starlit night and Sundown.

Mmmmmm,

Tom
Love butterscotch!!! what tin did you order of the 3 tom??
thank you
mike