McConnell's Scottish Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yak":whojs2ws said:
Maybe you don't even do much of anything else (beside, maybe, reading) while you're smoking, because you don't want distracted from the experience at hand.

:face:
I recently mentioned difficulty in socializing (even at the B&Ms) while smoking, because it breaks my ki/chi--or whatever. My best (magical) smokes are me, a quiet early morning/early evening, some quiet music and a light breeze outside.

Take last night for example. Had some Charing Cross--a tobacco I liked but seemed a little out of whack. Tossed it in my trusty leather bulldog, and hung out behind the motel we're staying in. I was treated to a cat playing with a mouse it had just caught, then I called to it--cat, mouse and all came over to hang out. I objected a little at random kitty wanting to jump in my lap with a half-eaten mouse, but plenty of back scratches on the ground were in order. :lol: I continued my pipe, cat ate the mouse, rolled around on the sidewalk, and we both went our ways. Cool.

Okay, so I can socialize with cats just fine while smoking. 8) Magical smoke, not quite, but the pipe and the moment were good.

Meanwhile, I'll work on my telepathy--kind of been tinkering with that one for years.

Soldiering on here.

Some of us relate to tobaccos as mood foods. Anybody with a number of jars going at once is probably here.

Others just know what they like and look forward to it.

Different approaches = different criteria.

As mood foods, Good is satisfying.

Viewed the other way, Good is only OK while the search for Great continues.

It's all in how you look at it.

:face:
REPORTING LIVE FROM THE FAR SIDE