Me and BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark":o9zr62tk said:
Boxerbuddy":o9zr62tk said:
,,,, PB,,,, your assholish posts are something that I look forward to here. .
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Yeah, PB does come off that way sometimes. :mrgreen:

But it's all good. Sometimes a reality check is in order. Honestly, i'm glad we have someone on here (like PB) to keep things in line.

Well, had a much better day at work today AND a package arrived today from Dr. T! Whoo Hoo!

Kyle Weiss":pzgnyaej said:
Rob_In_MO":pzgnyaej said:
Sometimes, huh? He's the meanest moderator of all time. 8)
Yeah but i'd bet money that if anybody on here needed a pipe or baccy to smoke, he'd be one of the first to send out a package! Remember the Starter Kit he sent out to a new brother a while back?

Rob_In_MO":dxj9j30a said:
Yeah but i'd bet money that if anybody on here needed a pipe or baccy to smoke, he'd be one of the first to send out a package! Remember the Starter Kit he sent out to a new brother a while back?
We're not allowed to talk about that. :p

8)

Rob_In_MO":7pwrv29f said:
Kyle Weiss":7pwrv29f said:
Rob_In_MO":7pwrv29f said:
kissass

Boxerbuddy":3woqruwk said:
Rob_In_MO":3woqruwk said:
Kyle Weiss":3woqruwk said:
Rob_In_MO":3woqruwk said:
kissass
But - PB is still a prick sometimes. :twisted:

Kyle Weiss":gf1nujk5 said:
Rob_In_MO":gf1nujk5 said:
Actually that's PDiddy. I generally have to say something before people send angry letters and quit.

Everybody seems more or less normal until you get to know them.

You get used to it after a while.

:face:

Yak":hgftvncm said:

They say the only normal people are the ones you don't know well enough. :tongue:

Who are they?? I don't know them very well it would seem.

You'd be alright too if you would wake up and pull for Drogba and the rest of Lampards Lions.

puros_bran":2akrg7th said:
You'd be alright too if you would wake up and pull for Drogba and the rest of Lampards Lions.
I have the John Terry sheet set and sleeper. I seldom go to sleep without my Petr Chec nightlight on.

Yak":ixn8k256 said:

The more abnormal someone is, the more normal they are to me. *shrug* 8)

I'm not sure how this thread got from page 1 to page 4 but I will say while I almost never write, I read everyday. I want to learn and you can learn more by listening then by wagging my jaw. I know that if everyone did this BOB would be awfully quite but while I have enjoyed the pipe for 32 years or so, I am no expert. You all are like friends and you guys don't know the fun you've brought by letting me listen on in so to speak. I particularly like it when you are busting each other.

I don't know another living soul that I see face to face that smokes the pipe so I really appreciate you all. Have a great day!

bazsup":3zevwbai said:
I want to learn and you can learn more by listening then by wagging my jaw.
If there were a bizarro world where everyone was the exact opposite of what they are here.....this would be Kyle.

Boxerbuddy":y92rn8lw said:
bazsup":y92rn8lw said:
I want to learn and you can learn more by listening then by wagging my jaw.
If there were a bizarro world where everyone was the exact opposite of what they are here.....this would be Kyle.
If you type with your jaw, that's your prerogative. 8)

bazsup":b48bqn0x said:
I'm not sure how this thread got from page 1 to page 4 but I will say while I almost never write, I read everyday. I want to learn and you can learn more by listening then by wagging my jaw. I know that if everyone did this BOB would be awfully quite but while I have enjoyed the pipe for 32 years or so, I am no expert. You all are like friends and you guys don't know the fun you've brought by letting me listen on in so to speak. I particularly like it when you are busting each other.

I don't know another living soul that I see face to face that smokes the pipe so I really appreciate you all. Have a great day!
I think there's a saying that goes "God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason". :p

There's also a saying that he gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to operate one at a time. Oops, think that was supposed to be for another forum.....