Meet Pickles.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
picklesnnate.jpg

pickles.jpg

Found him at the grate by the mailbox.
Well as fate would have it we have only ever 'picked' one cat.. They always seem to find us, and they always seem to be black... Pickles is a variation.. As you can see he's a little bit white.

Funny.. Shadow the fearless warrior cat that will kill on sight almost anything that moves is scared to death of him. Wont get near him.. hisses and runs for the door.

That's a cute looking cat with pretty markings.
Looks like he might be willing to raise a little hell now and then.

Hope you guys enjoy him.

Mike B.

They are the most appreciative! Maybe old Shadow will eventually warm up.

Pickles looks a bit mischievous to me,,,,probably trained in domestic destruction and covert operations and planted by the neighbors.

Very cool. I can't tell from the pics, does it have a "tuxedo" type white bib of fur? From my experience with cats, the tuxedo black & whites are usually the craziest. Good luck!

Interesting name! I've always been fascinated by the names people choose for their pets. One of the most interesting ones I've ever heard was when a friends son gave his new Teddy Bear the name of "Ammonia".

Jim

I'm gonna guess Bubba named him.

What do I win?

Actually he sorta named himself..

'Pickles' is a soft cuss word around here.. You know like 'dang it' 'gosh darn' etc etc etc....

In two days time Pickles was said enough that he started coming to it...lol

Too funny. I knew a guy whose dog would come whenever he'd let loose with Dammit! while working on his car in the driveway, or the like. I'd look at the dog, then at him, and he'd just shake his head and mumble something about him being a handful as a puppy.

Good looking tuxedo cat, PB. Maybe he's young enough to break in as a truck cat?

Great looking cat. Our cats are tools for catching mice and yard moles. Oh, we pet them now and then. They're mostly good cats, but, like most, think the world revolves around them.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Strange, how they always seem to pick US. Have had cats most of my life and always liked the Black n' Whites best. (... don't tell the others...).

puros_bran":8yep5xfc said:
Funny.. Shadow the fearless warrior cat that will kill on sight almost anything that moves is scared to death of him. Wont get near him.. hisses and runs for the door.
Sure you know that it's a phase that USUALLY works itself out, at least with a kitten involved. Just try to soothe Shadow's ego a bit ( let him know he's still the boss) and he'll be fine.