Mephisto

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derlict311

Reaction score
Another Pipestud steal at $10. Yes, $10 in the stratch and dent section...Love that guy! 8) Here's a quick, little subjective review of Mephisto:

Dated: 3/2000.

I liken Mephisto to Odyssey with Syrian and rum sprayed on it. If you like Odyssey, this will certainly please you, I'm sure. Mephisto's rum adds the chutzpah and the Syrian adds mucho sophistication (i.e. Charlize Theron in perfume commercials). I thought the "steamed and toasted" Pease does with Mephisto gave it an unusual humid-basement-like smell that doesn't take away anything but translates into an all around stellar blend. It took a minute to grow on me but we're there now. Fantastic aftertaste! P.S. Don't forget to load it loosely. The lat needs room to work its magic.

Maybe all the stars lined up tonight with this in my Gepetto Apple, I dunno. The weather is good, kids are happy and I might just get lucky tonight. :affraid: Mephisto is damn good people, tonight and every night.

This is one of those cellar only things. That was a steal. For some reason Mephisto does not get the big prices some of it's brethren bring. And it does take more than just a bowl to work it's magic on you. One of these days I am going to open that 8oz bag in the cellar and smoke nothing else till it's gone.