MERRY CHRISTMAS

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boulder

Reaction score

I want to wish all my BoB brothers (and sisters :)

a very Merry Christmas Holiday. :santa:

And also from southeastern Michigan, where there is a skiff of snow on the ground...everyone on the Forum have a very Merry, Peaceful and Meaningful Christmas. :santa: :santa: :santa:

Merry Christmas to you as well, John, and to all! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Humbug--with the exception of BoB, because I actually had fun here this holiday! :santa:

Hope everyone gets some proper relaxation with family and friends. Whatever that means to you. 8)

Same to you, Boulder... and to everyone else, as well. :pirat:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of us -

Jacek in Poland

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Alabama. Taking a break, from helping cook for the feast tomorrow. Cant wait to get some of my wifes banana pudding, she does it the old way. Well my pipe went out and Im going to kick back and relite and take my break, she works me too hard. Merry Christmas again to all here at BoB, I also got a bike to put together some where in the middle of the night.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy holidays and Happy New Year to all of you!!

Sat outside next to a blazing fire, some Single Barrell Jack Daniels, with Optimum blend tobacco in my Sav. What a way to welcome in Christmas!

Merry Christmas All ! just finished a bowl of Devil's Holiday in a estate Yello-bowl and it was wonderful , me thinks a bowl of vintage 89 nightcap will finish me off with a nice glass of 12yr Jameson whiskey did the presents tonight , just have to go to the GF parents to do the rest mid day tomorrow cheers BOB's

May ALL your lives be filled with Good Will and Happiness and, may it follow you through the New Year.
Merry Christmas All, Ron

Merry Christmas to everyone here at BoB. I have to work today but am looking forward to my son coming home on leave this week for five days before he ships out again for a seven month "cruise" on the USS Enterprise (CVN-65). :santa:

Merry Christmas to all my BoB peeps, lets break out those pipes for a Holiday smoke! ;)

HERE'S WISHING ALL MY BOB BROTHERS AND SISTERS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS . MIKE

791465t348b7otwh.gif