Merry Christmas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
I'll be traveling today and tomorrow before returning home. It appears that  I'm going to be very busy during Christmas. My daughters and all of my grandkids will be coming to my home Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This will be the first time in many years that all of my remaining family will come together to celebrate the birth of our Lord. I sincerely wish all of my Brother's and Sisters here on the BoB a very Merry Christmas and to one very special Brother, Happy Hanukkah. :santa: :rendeer: :santa:

AJ

AJ, I'm extremely happy that this will be a very special holiday for you. I want to wish you and your family a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. Also, a better New Year is coming for us all. May God always be near and watch over you and yours, Ted

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Merry Christmas to you, AJ, and enjoy this blessed moment with your family. :) :D :santa:

Merry Christmas from Northern Michigan  AJ.... Enjoy your family !!!!

I wish you and ALL here a very Merry Christmas!  :santa:  :rendeer:

AJ that is Great I am very happy for you and may you and your family have a Merry Christmas. And to all my extended brothers and sister here on BOB I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Best Regards,
Richard

Ah, yes, the gathering of family is warming to one's heart and is lovely to bring them together for the holidays. Sadly, this will be the seventh or so year of solitude this season for me. Fortunately I will have the woodstove, animals and spirits to accompany me, and Yahweh to laugh at my jokes and general foolishness.

Merry Christmas AJ, and to all the rest of us, everyone!

Merry Christmas to you AJ, and to all BoB friends and family!
Mike.
:rendeer: :santa: :cheers:

Merry Christmas to all my brothers here. I hope that you all have a wonderful day celebrating the birth of the messiah. My gf, soon to be fiancé recently accepted Christ as her savior, so this year will be extra special in my home.

Very busy few days in the B household and now we're only a few hours away from me reading 'Twas the night before Christmas' to the children, as is the custom in our house.

Warmest wishes to all the BoBers, no matter where you are in the world. May this special time of year bring you warmth and happiness. My thoughts also go to those who are at conflict for example in Syria, and to those who will be alone.

Season's greetings one and all.

'Stick'.

Merry Christmas to one and all here. AJ enjoy your family my friend. Happy Chanukah to some of you but whatever your beliefs may you all have a special holiday season.

Jim

Merry Christmas you mooks!   :santa:

boQ7Pty.jpg