Messing around with Jesse in the shop, aw yiss!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
So, the sweetie and I have this awesome shop/barn. Technically you know it's his, but since we are living together, I suppose it's "ours". I'm still getting used to this whole, "No really, feel free to set up some space for yourself out here," thing. I wanted to get a torque wrench for myself and he insisted I already have one, because he has one. What can I say, he's a keeper. Where the hell was I? OH yeah!

Anywho, he bought a wood stove for the shop a couple of weeks ago so we will actually be able to continue working out there without freezing our assess off. Yay! So now I'm thinking about all of the things I want to do to my motorcycle this winter. I had a blast working on it with my sweetie this spring and I've had the itch to get back out there and tinker some more (been prowling Craigslist looking for project bikes). I'm making a spreadsheet with all of the things I want to do and the things that need to get done. Jesse is going to roll out next season looking slicker than snot.

I want to clean and possibly soda blast the engine, replace the lights with LED's, redo my seat as the padding is shot and I'd like to do some white piping around the edges, put on new tires, and the list goes on and on. I learned a lot too working with my man and I want to keep learning. And if I find just the right bike on Craigslist, I might have two this spring, we shall see...

Wow, that all sounds pretty darn nice, good for you! Lets see some pix of that bike you are hiding (although that is a great shot of you!).

riff raff":8nth37lb said:
Wow, that all sounds pretty darn nice, good for you!  Lets see some pix of that bike you are hiding (although that is a great shot of you!).
Thank you Riff Raff, and of course, I love posting pictures of my baby, Jesse.

jesse10.jpg

Nice pick. Those CB's are bullet-proof and fun. I learned to ride on a CB 100 that we used as a dirt bike. The abuse we put that one thru makes me shudder. CB360? Those CB's are also now collectible classics, so keep all the original stuff that you can.

riff raff":lo52i089 said:
Nice pick.  Those CB's are bullet-proof and fun.  I learned to ride on a CB 100 that we used as a dirt bike.  The abuse we put that one thru makes me shudder.  CB360?  Those CB's are also now collectible classics, so keep all the original stuff that you can.
What Riff said !! Keep Jesse OEM and get another "project" bike to go crazy with !! Those were some classic looking scooters, BTW, what year is yours?