Met another pipe smoker up here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
It is always neat to meet another pipe brother. I had a patient come into the department looking for some info, and I could small the awesome aroma of tobacco on him, so I asked what he smoked. He is an OTC cherry blend smoker, so when He arrives for his appointment tomorrow I am going to surprise him with some nice burley tobacco, as he said he likes a good burley as well. I figure some Old Joe Krantz hit the spot!

Way to expand his tobacco horizons and your cicrle of friends in one swift move. Very cool!

Santa spreads cheer year round :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

What a great old guy! He was happy to receive the tobacco, and gave me a big hug! He asked to pay me, I asked him to just pay it forward :D

Sir, you rock............

You get it, don't you.........?

Now that I'm all misty eyed, I'm out. Great stuff, really.......... Most excellent example of what Humanity can be.

Carry on, and we salute you!

:cheers:

I can't wait for the next installment - I mean here's a guy smoking OTC cherry blends and Santa goes and gives him one of the stoutest burley blends high in the nic dept there is. Hope the poor guy doesn't get laid out horizontal!

:shock:

Cheers,

RR

Thats really cool to hear about... zach and i are about the only smokers around here

Brewdude":199fw5v7 said:
I can't wait for the next installment - I mean here's a guy smoking OTC cherry blends and Santa goes and gives him one of the stoutest burley blends high in the nic dept there is. Hope the poor guy doesn't get laid out horizontal!

Cheers,

RR
I hooked him up with a pint jar of the new Edgeworth Ready Rubbed, a tin of Old Gowrie, a tin of Anniversary Kake, and a pint jar of 3 Friars. I could not find my old Joe Krantz. I figure the Anni Kake and Old Gowrie would be good introductions to the world of Va/Per tobacco.

Fatman":v8cb7p37 said:
Brewdude":v8cb7p37 said:

Cheers,

RR
I hooked him up with a pint jar of the new Edgeworth Ready Rubbed, a tin of Old Gowrie, a tin of Anniversary Kake, and a pint jar of 3 Friars. I could not find my old Joe Krantz. I figure the Anni Kake and Old Gowrie would be good introductions to the world of Va/Per tobacco.
Outstanding!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Innnocent old man goes into hospital with a question or two and, without warning, is bombed to bits!!

Way to go John - great work :cheers: :cheers:

Adam

Quite a generous gift! Hopefully he has a pipe that doesn't make everything taste like cherry ;)