michael drue

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Very pleased with communications and the tobacco I received from Michael in trade. excellent transaction. thanks.

Just completed a smooth transaction with Michael for an estate pipe. Great communication, fast shipping, terrific price, and goods as promised.

I'm very pleased and give him my highest recommendation.

:D 

Cheers,

RR

Just completed a purchase of FVF from Michael. Excellent trade, quick shipping. FVF was in excellent condition and packaged well. It is now jarred and ageing!

I bought some tobacco from michael drue and all was well. Fast shipping too!

I should have posted here before, but was inspired by 7ach's post.

Michael and I have made multiple trades. He is local and we have actually had face time for a pipe or two on the patio of the church rectory. He is a stand-up guy and generous to a fault. He take meticulous care of his pipes, and I would trust hs assessment of condition completely.

I can heartily recommend him as a great guy to do business with!

the trade with michael for the Pembroke went super well. Looking forward to our next interaction.

hp
les

Despite PayPal taking forever for a payment to clear, I had a very successful partial trade/partial buy with Michael. We stayed in contact throughout and Michael shipped his end immediately. I appreciate the great transaction, Michael!

Another satisfied trader here with Michael - excellent fellow!