Michael Parks, Perfection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Here's a stout Billiard, I have no words to describe this pipe, maybe two words, flawless perfection....

StoutBill_Five_2.jpg

StoutBill_Five_7.jpg

Wow! :D I love the feather inlay in the stem, what a gorgeous pipe :cheers:

Man!

Some pipes are nice; some pipes are really nice. THIS one, though, you think, "God put that pipe inside a block of wood in some field, and Michael Parks carved it back out."

What are you trying to do to us Blues Man???!!! What a cross grain and birds eye!!!!

Doc Manhattan":l7weyqdq said:
Man!

Some pipes are nice; some pipes are really nice. THIS one, though, you think, "God put that pipe inside a block of wood in some field, and Michael Parks carved it back out."
Doc, what you have just typed is as profound an observation as just about anything I've ever read....

Justpipes":movfp9ba said:
What are you trying to do to us Blues Man???!!! What a cross grain and birds eye!!!!
Jp, all I'm doing is sharing some beautiful pipes with my Brothers...We are very fortunate to have these amazingly talented carvers at the ready to fulfill are wildest dreams...

________________________________________________________________________________

Translation: I'm speechless! :cheers: :pipe:

Looking over his Canadian creations just make me DROOOOOOOL

Tiger_Bill_6.jpg

OH MY I thank I soilded myself after seeing that beautiful pipe. STUNNING!!!
Best Regards
Richard
PS yep I soilded myself :shock:

Midnight Blues":mc9jv6bc said:
Doc Manhattan":mc9jv6bc said:
Man!

Doc, what you have just typed is as profound an observation as just about anything I've ever read....
Absolutely profound!

Awesome pipes!These guys are really going where no one
has gone before.Every year some new carver appears out
of Eastern Europe with beautiful new pipes that are unique.

Winslow

Did you check out the 'cup and saucer' in the special section? Absolutely beautiful!

:penguin: yes I saw it! It was such a beautiful pipe thanks for pointing it out. (Authorial intrusion) (No worries Mr. Penguin! Glad you enjoyed it!....Why are you running like that?) I started running back in '63, a woman told me she loved me, I couldn't take it so I picked up my old blues guitar and ran, I've been on the road ever since. (Wow! that's incredible, I didn't even know penguins played guitar).

Of course they do. They play jazz because they are all cool. :clown:

O.M.G. I can't believe I said that! :x