Middle earth sampler

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red kilt

Reaction score
I wanna try the middle earth sampler from justforhim.com. Just curious as to how much of each tobacco there is. Thanks for the help.

I saw a guy who has a video on youtube, it was very small, maybe enough for 2-3 bowls of each, from what I could see.

Just about finished the aromatic sampler from JFH (not my cup of tea, but what are you going to do once you start?). It is 2-3 bowls per sample.

I have just finished working my way through the Middle Earth sampler.

I agree with 2 - 3 bowls each.

The lowdown - from my perspective.

Old Toby - very light on flavor and vitamin-N - not my cup of tea. Strictly for the ladies.

LongBottom leaf - mild as well, but pretty good. Earthy and relaxing.

Treebeard - I wouldn't personally name something you burn after a giant talking tree, but... it's pretty good. Earthy and woodsy. Mild like the others.

Ruins of Isengard - I like this one a lot. A bit more ecclectic than the previous 3. More flavor, more interesting.

A Shortcut to Mushrooms - my favorite. Very unique. A bit tart, very earthy, relaxing and the faintest hint of mushroom.

All of the baccys smoked well and burned pretty cool for me.

I just got mine in on Saturday and can take a picture if you'd like? but yep, about 2 bowls full.