MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertw1249

Reaction score
hi all for all of you that smoke MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO the price is going up on it its going up $3.50 for a 14oz tub MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO was sold to a cig company i dont know which one but they are going increase the price a $1.75 on top of the schip tax of a $1.75 thats what i was told by the owner of WV smokeshop if you look at all the big online tobacco stores they are out of stock on all most all of the MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO if you can find it stock up on it

robertw1249":2y04tun9 said:
hi all for all of you that smoke MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO the price is going up on it its going up $3.50 for a 14oz tub MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO was sold to a cig company i dont know which one but they are going increase the price a $1.75 on top of the schip tax of a $1.75 thats what i was told by the owner of WV smokeshop if you look at all the big online tobacco stores they are out of stock on all most all of the MIDDLETON PIPE TOBACCO if you can find it stock up on it
Thanks for the info Robert but due to your grand generosity I am set for a good while with a substantial stash of Walnut. :D

Unfortunately, I know that it is just a matter of time before that genre of tobacco is discontinued. :(

hi mark yeah thats true i just ordered 5 tubs of carter hall and 3 prince albert i got the PA for 13.80 a tub and the carter hall for 14.80 and it was hard to find what i got

I would lament the loss of Walnut just because I know you love it so much Mark :( Hope you can put in 100 tubs before the end comes.

I'm going to have to break down and buy some Carter Hall, I keep hearing a lot of guys saying how good it is, better than PA, SWR, 1/2 & 1/2 and the other OTC burlies based blends (and even Walnut :affraid: ).

hi puff carter hall and PA are both really good tobacco and for walnut i just got burned out on it but it is a really good to it has a diffrent taste to it than PA and carter hall

PD,

Carter Hall and PA are excellent Burley blends. Of the two I prefer PA but Carter Hall is good. I keep a tub of PA around and usually carry some in a spare pouch with me everyday. Walnut just has a little more complexity to it. The CH and PA sell for $13 and some change around here right now and they are readily available in most grocery stores.

My wife would probably divorce me if I had 100 tubs of Walnut stacked up in the closet! :lol: She gets a bit testy with just 15 or 20 at the time! :oops: :lol:

It's hard to find any good news now. I'm down to a tub and a half of Walnut. Might need to break out the small pipes to make it last longer.

cruiser if you need to get some more walnut try www.lilbrown.com it looks like they have it in and its 14.75 for a 12oz tub and there not going to change there price on it til the first of april

I have a 12 oz tub of Middleton's Cherry Blend that I'm giving away if anyone wants it. It's only missing one pipe full.

robertw1249":hzmsaxav said:
cruiser if you need to get some more walnut try www.lilbrown.com it looks like they have it in and its 14.75 for a 12oz tub and there not going to change there price on it til the first of april
Thanks for the heads up Robert. Will do. I think I bought my last tub from Lil Brown.

Wayne_Teipen":0t0xqk5z said:
I have a 12 oz tub of Middleton's Cherry Blend that I'm giving away if anyone wants it. It's only missing one pipe full.
Cherry Blend can burn pretty hot as I recall. I had a friend who mixed it with half&half to tone it down but I haven't tried it. Generous offer on your part.

Yeah, that's why I don't care for it. Too many other good blends to smoke one that bites.