Middleton Pipe Tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friar_jay

Reaction score
When my wife wants a cheap cigar she will pick up a box of Black & Mild...which she enjoys. Anyways, I looked up the website and noticed that they sell pouches of the B&M pipe tobacco. I wish they sold it in single pouches instead of in a six pouch bundle, oh well. Anyways, anyone ever smoke the B&M pouch version?

I've smoked the Black & Mild in the pouch. Fruity but some vanilla there. Be a decent fishing smoke in a cob if you're wanting something sweet.

I love smoking Carter Hall. It's a great "whenever" smoke. Sugar Barrel and Walnut are on my list.

If you put a little effort into searching it out you can find it. I just saw single pouches for sale somewhere, but for the life of my I can't remember where.

Dave_In_Philly":pb1mqza7 said:
If you put a little effort into searching it out you can find it. I just saw single pouches for sale somewhere, but for the life of my I can't remember where.
I've started looking at the various stores I go to. Everyone seems to carry Prince Albert and Captain Black...no luck, yet, with finding a pouch of Black & Mild.

monbla256":3qxmn2t8 said:
In stock ready for shipping to you :twisted:
Hey Monbla, I have a package here that is ready to ship out to YOU !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

borkum10.gif

:lol!:

Rob_In_MO":4ptdfz6x said:
gravel":4ptdfz6x said:
monbla256":4ptdfz6x said:
Google is your friend. http://www.milantobacco.com/middletontobacco.htm In stock ready for shipping to you :twisted:
Unless I read the first post wrong, he only wants 1 pouch of that questionable weed.

That's alright, then he can share with Kyle. :lol:
That review site gave it a "not recommended." Since it isn't cool, you think monbla will want a pouch? :twisted:

What he doesn't want he can just send to Rob, "he'll smoke anything " :twisted: :twisted:

gravel":plovwu71 said:
That review site gave it a "not recommended."
Wow...I didn't see that. Of the 18 reviews 11 of them gave it one star, 1 three star, and the remaining 6 are all two stars. Geesh, I suppose my quest ends here. Not sure if I really want to try it now.