Mike Hagley Is Still Alive

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hagley

Reaction score
I am glad to see the group is still around and thriving. I joined BOB 9 years ago, and just saw that I haven't posted since 2014. After selling most of my collection a few years ago, I lost interest in pipes. I had been collecting for nearly 50 years, and just realized that I didn't smoke them much, and enjoyed looking at them and handling them more than I liked smoking them. The last year or two I have begun smoking more, and find that I am enjoying it. I sometimes might smoke 4 or 5 bowls a day, and then go for a week before smoking a pipe again.

At any rate, I just wanted to say "hello" and check back in. I will try to read on a daily basis, and may even post from time to time if I think that I have something to contribute.

Glad to see some familiar names still posting.

Mike

Always good to know you are still around. It's sad, and amazing, how quickly some can disappear. Keep on!

I've known Mike for a while. Good People. Knows a metric ass-ton about pipes and tobacco. Been going to shows, collecting & etc for decades. Is a true gentleman, but no pushover---a.k.a. an Old School Southerner---so test him at your own risk. :twisted:

Welcome aboard, Mike. (I'm recently back here myself. BoB had some site tech issues that kept people away for a while, but are now fixed)

Mike it's always exciting to me when a long time member that has been absent comes back bringing his knowledge and wisdom to share with  others. I hope you feel welcome and glad to be back home. :)

AJ