Misc Gadgets

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paradox

Reaction score
I received one of these mini flashlight gadgets (6" long fully extended; main chamber width of about 3/8") as a xmas present and have found it invaluable as a pipe smoking accessory. The flexible, gooseneck lens and its compact size is incredibly handy, particularly for these aging eyes in all light conditions. I find I nearly have it in hand as often as the Czech tool and pipe cleaners. Only drawback is as often as i use it the batteries only last a couple weeks at most (takes 4 AG5 batteries). Found an e-tailer on Amazon that sold packs of 50 for $1.21 + shipping (more than the cost of the batteries themselves). I tried one I'd found that ran on AAA batteries but it was much bulkier.

Anyways, any other noteworthy or handy misc gadgets folks have found useful as a pipe accessory?

mini-f10.jpg
columb10.jpg

No new gadgets, but I will mention a battery etailer (no connection to them):
http://www.batteryjunction.com/

I can't say whether they are the absolute cheapest place to buy, but I have always been happy with their selection, service, and convenience. Coupon code EARTHDAY10 gets you 10% off through April 30.