Miss Marys Christmas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajun

Reaction score
Wife took her to town today and bought her a nice wig,then stopped at a local Hamberger shop, she loves hamburgers,when they got back she gave her a few dollars to play Bingo. Wife said she was beaming.

Glad all is well with wife and Miss Mary. You and your Missus are quite alike Bradley

Warms my heart to hear that....also that you've decided to join us....again, welcome to the brotherhood and an honor to know you.

People like you and your wife, people with compassion, are what made this nation great. Does my old heart a world of good to know that decency still exists. Glad to have you as a member.  :) 

It's all about what you give, not about what you get.

No wait ... you get more than what you give.

Thanks Bradley, please kiss your wife for me. and thank you, my friend.

What a nice thing to do. I'm glad she has your family to look out for her. I wish more people were as kind.

Glad to see the Christmas spirit is alive and well brother. Y'all are good people.  :cheers: 

If there were more folks like You and your Missus the world would be a better place. You are both blessed with special personalities and gifts.  :D 

That is the true meaning of Merry Christmas!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: