Missippi River

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickydcrose

Reaction score
Wow :cyclops: , just received and smoked my first bowl full.  Very nice!!!  Rich, mellow and with no tongue bite..... what else could you ask for?

Rick

It is good I wish it where a little stronger but non the less a solid blend.

I have smoked MR ever since I purchased my first tin over a year ago. It's the number one tobacco in my current rotation. Out of tribute to the Hannibal Bard himself I smoke it in a Missouri Meerschaum Mark Twain cob... a great smoke in a fine little pipe. :study:

I've got some MR from 2011 and boy has it aged superbly. It's definitely worth socking some away! The plumb pudding is good as well
Cheers!

Its funny I love the Mississippi River but ever since I started smoking the plum I've found myself reach for that tin almost exclusively telling myself, that I'm just letting the MR age . Heh.

The other interesting part is that as much as I love both of these blends I've not tried any of the other SPC blends. Anyone have a reccomendation on the next one I should try?

Why not try SPC's Snoqualmie Falls or/and Vashon Island. Snoqualmie Falls is a VA/Burley black Cavendish and latakia blend. Vashon Island is similar without the latakia. I enjoy both very much. The VI is great in the morning with coffee.