Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleknar

Reaction score
As the title says you can now get get a print catalog mailed to you from Missouri Meerschaum. Here's a link to their Facebook post announcing the new service: MM Catalog Announcement

If you don't want to click on the link here's what they said: "EXTRA! EXTRA! After working on it for 145 years, Missouri Meerschaum has come out with what we believe is our first catalog dedicated to the consumer of our authentic and original Corn Cob Pipes! While our website has all of this information, sometimes it's nice to relax with a print version that you can peruse while sitting in your favorite chair while smoking a Corn Cob Pipe. Send us an email at [email protected] with your mailing address, and we'll rush a copy to you!"

Happy Smokes!

Got mine yesterday. Looks like there's a few new cobs that I'll be interested in picking up -

Mark Twain (great looking Dublin)
mark-twain-corn-cob-pipe-bent.jpg

Diplomat 5th Avenue (not a new one, but new to me).

_MG_5908.1.JPG

Both with bent stems, as is my preference. Might even pick up a couple forever stems from Walker Briar Works.

Thanks for the info Eleknar!

Cheers,

RR

The Mark Twain will be a must! I like that one.