Missouri Meerschaum website

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just took a peek at that this morning. I had to go back and make sure I was in the right place. It took a minute to get my bearings, but it's certainly more professional looking than the old one. Now if only Cornell & Diehl would move past 1996! :p

Oh, that's echelons better than their former site. Good on them.

C&D's site is classic, man! I wonder where the MIDI file music embed is? :lol: The center-justify, random font size change, colors, hit-counter, animated GIFs... like fenders and chrome for the Internets! :lol:

The Tarlers are not young folks, though, poor Craig passed not too long ago...if they're site stays quaint and their tobacco remains wonderful, hey, whatever works. :)

8)

Much improved site, indeed.
BTW, is the 'Corn Cob Snob Society' a real entity, or is this merely a witty icon?

Not sure about the Corn Cob Snob Society, but on Smokers Forum there is a Corn Cob Lovers sub forum.

Of course us Snobs are real! :D Patton's our President, and some of us wear the tag proudly or discreetly, but we're a proud bunch. :cheers:

8)