Mobile Access to BoB?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2027

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Man the mobile interface is poor for BoB. Just tried it again on the Android phone and there is no login unless you go back to the full interface. Read up on Forumation that they are pretty much ignoring user requests for Forum Runner and Tapatalk.

Just downloaded Filpboard for Android and it is a killer interface for G+, Twitter, Facebook, Google Reader, News, etc. Wish something like that existed for us.

Is there any good solutions for mobile access?

So just did a poor man's mobile access. I added https://www.brothersofbriar.com/rss to my Google Reader then added my Google Reader to my Flipboard Android app. Good solution to read but replying to a topic requires taping on the article, which opens the mobile phpbb and switching to classic (mobile doesn't allow posting) and then typing and posting in a less then steller interface.

What I don't like about the mobile access is that I can't seem to be able to choose what page to jump to in a thread. So if I start at page 1, I have to hit the next arrow over and over to get to the last page.

I agree, the mobile version is pretty much useless. I just switch back to the the original format and I can get around okay. The problem is that my screen is too small (Blackberry) so it's like reading a book on your lap with binoculars. :suspect: