Moonshine

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
So growing up in the South I've had quite a few different handmade moonshines friends that made it or friends that new people that made it so on so forth so I was watching an episode of Moonshiners which I typically just waste time watching it's something that I just waste my time I went out to the liquor store and found out that They Carried Tim Smith's Moonshine and I bought a bottle I think it was around thirty bucks honestly I think that if they would cut the sweetness it would compete quite well with some of these Backwoods guys even though he claims to have been backwards has anybody tried the Tim Smith line of moonshine I think he makes a cinnamon and I know it makes her a traditional corn and he makes a aged Scotch whiskey I'm not tried that a scotch whiskey but I have tried the cinnamon and the corn they hit you like a ton of bricks I like the corn cuz there's no sweetness to it it's not as sweet the cinnamon I don't usually get a hangover I did on that it was really sweet I plan on trying the scotch shortly

Not had Tim's. I have had some unreal shine that I had ask if it was cut and it was not. Smooth as silk. Best corn I have had. Heard the maker passed away 2 years. Had a tear in my eye when I heard.

I’ve sampled Tim’s brand called Climax. It’s good. I like to mix my unflavored shine with Jose Cuervo lite margarita mix 5 to 1 over ice. But it’s very hard to beat a good apple pie shine.

eggman":z1metxl2 said:
I’ve sampled Tim’s brand called Climax. It’s good. I like to mix my unflavored shine with Jose Cuervo lite margarita mix 5 to 1 over ice. But it’s very hard to beat a good apple pie shine.
Whew 5 parts shine 1 part mix, that's a rough night lol (yes i know i probably have that backwards, i could probably do that back in high school but not anymore)