More PAD or TAD?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fungunner

Reaction score
In which do you find yourself more often?

For me, defiantly TAD. Brought in 9lbs the other day, but probably have another 10lbs of tinned stuff on the shelf (I go kinda nuts in the B&M around here).

My last PAD was a sack of rejects from MM. Nothing but Dr G's and cobs in my brace.

What say you?

Oops wrong section. MODS can you give me a lift? :oops:

Yeah, I'm more of a TAD guy myself. I love pipes, and but I find I have too many as it is. Need to be very selective with any additions I make. I bought a Comoy a few months ago because it was a really good deal and I still haven't smoked it.

Dave_In_Philly":qe8dquay said:
Yeah, I'm more of a TAD guy myself. I love pipes, and but I find I have too many as it is. Need to be very selective with any additions I make. I bought a Comoy a few months ago because it was a really good deal and I still haven't smoked it.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, Grasshopper. You can never have too many pipes!

Buckshot":zu6ij019 said:
Dave_In_Philly":zu6ij019 said:
I heartily agree !! :p Minimum req'd would be in the 75 to 100 count :p :p

monbla256":9ur16e2n said:
Buckshot":9ur16e2n said:
Dave_In_Philly":9ur16e2n said:
I heartily agree !! :p Minimum req'd would be in the 75 to 100 count :p :p
That would be a good start.

TAD. Always TAD.

I've been on a bit of a pipe splurge lately (a few from ebay, a few at the NASCP show, one waiting to be made, etc), but before, during, and after it's always about tobacco. Loading up on the tried and true favorites, and always grabbing new stuff to try. Until the last month or so, I can honestly say I'd never bought a pipe unless it was made necessary by the variety of tobacco I had on hand.

Ive been trying to just stick with TAD, it just never stops though theres always new tobacco I want to try..and I keep buying the ones I know I like . A stray pipe does appear on the doorstep every now and then though.

TAD. Much easier to fit into the budget.

If I see a good deal on an estate pipe and I have the funds I'll jump on it, but lately I have been trying to save for a few special pipes from carvers on the board. They just don't know it yet. ;)