More Trees

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I think I mentioned in another thread that a big Walnut tree fell on my shed workshop and destroyed it. No sooner do I get a settlement for that, last night we had a huge storm knock over six trees onto the back of our house! No leaks as yet.

I ordered two more pouches if Velvet the other day. I will need them soon for the comfort, lol.

I think I mentioned in another thread that a big Walnut tree fell on my shed workshop and destroyed it. No sooner do I get a settlement for that, last night we had a huge storm knock over six trees onto the back of our house! No leaks as yet.

I ordered two more pouches if Velvet the other day. I will need them soon for the comfort, lol.
What kind of trees? When I lived in Omaha Nebraska we had a ton of Walnut and Maple trees lining the streets. Huge tornado came through in 1977 and flsttened a bunch of them. Total mess.

Lane 1Q while I watch the craning.
20230805_114740.jpg

We spent our week getting some dead ash trees taken down and a couple of our oaks trimmed. Very expensive even with me doing the ground work and cleanup.

Attachments

• IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3991.jpeg
    IMG_3991.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3994.jpeg
    IMG_3994.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Ouch, trees are pricey things to take care of, especially the ones close to the house.

Are you a wood worker? If so you've been blessed with a bunch of walnut, such a nice grain.