Morning Snuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter5117

Reaction score
I am a relative noob when it comes to snuff just enjoying it for the past week now. However, I have to say it is a real treat that I don't know how I managed to miss out on before.

I have always had sinus issues and most mornings I have a headache from buildup over night, and normally it takes a couple of hours for this to pass each day. Now, with a good strong snuff of spearmint or mentholated snuff, my head clears, the headache goes away and I am ready for the day. I can only imagine what it can do for a hangover!

Once again, the old-time methods prove to be great solutions to common day problems. I can just imagine what my doctor would say if I told her my sinus cure instead of the $100 per month prescription she thinks I am using.

Hunter5117":rsamvu32 said:
I am a relative noob when it comes to snuff just enjoying it for the past week now. However, I have to say it is a real treat that I don't know how I managed to miss out on before.

I have always had sinus issues and most mornings I have a headache from buildup over night, and normally it takes a couple of hours for this to pass each day. Now, with a good strong snuff of spearmint or mentholated snuff, my head clears, the headache goes away and I am ready for the day. I can only imagine what it can do for a hangover!

Once again, the old-time methods prove to be great solutions to common day problems. I can just imagine what my doctor would say if I told her my sinus cure instead of the $100 per month prescription she thinks I am using.
I am 100 percent in total agreement. Snuff, combined with 3000 mg of Vitamin C powder, has totally eradicated my pollen allergies this Spring. I am loving it!