Moving

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sand18f

Reaction score
Gentlemen and of course Ladies, I will be incommunicado for a few days. We have bought a new (to us anyway) home and ten acres. We are about half way through the process. I'll have a real shop / pipe smoking headquartes. :cheers:

I'll post some pictures when the dust settles, so to speak.

Sanderson sends. QSL

Good luck with the process and congratulations

Good on you, sir. Show us some pictures of the new pad when you can. 8)

Whew!!! Finally moved the last load of household goods. Can't find anything. We definitely have too much stuff. My den, man cave, designated smoking area has a carpet of the most umanly color. :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: A color which shall never be named. Wood floor soon to follow. It does have a real fireplace of real rocks, stone, would imply semmetry...it's rocks.

Pictures to follow...where's the camera?

More to follow...

I feel your pain!
I moved twenty years worth of junk a couple of years ago, and it nearly killed me. Honestly.
Chris.

sand18f":6gkkgyqa said:
Whew!!! Finally moved the last load of household goods. Can't find anything. We definitely have too much stuff. My den, man cave, designated smoking area has a carpet of the most umanly color. :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: A color which shall never be named. Wood floor soon to follow. It does have a real fireplace of real rocks, stone, would imply semmetry...it's rocks.

Pictures to follow...where's the camera?

More to follow...
Looking forward to the photos; congrats on surviving the moves, despite the unfortunate carpet

Congrats on your new place! A lot of backbreaking marathon effort, I remember well..... :roll:

Thats awesome man...congrats, I cant wait to see the pictures. You said you will have your own shop, do you make pipes?

PipeLeisure":gch3fjdx said:
Thats awesome man...congrats, I cant wait to see the pictures. You said you will have your own shop, do you make pipes?
I do some antique furniture reproduction, never tried pipes , but I will give it a go, when I settle in. I have no shame when it comes to butchering some wood. 8)

I currently have about twelve beds and six dinning tables to do. Oh, one curio cabinet with lighting. I do some tables and stuff, just to get them out of my head. I'll have designs that I work on for a while and sometimes it stinks but, on ocassion the majic works. I only use real solid wood no plywood or composite stuff. Sometimes I go fishing and the furinture has to wait. I don't deliver anything...at this time.

Thanks everyone.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, plaese feel free to do that thang that you do.

Bill

sand18f":zhg8riuv said:
I do some antique furniture reproduction, never tried pipes , but I will give it a go, when I settle in. I have no shame when it comes to butchering some wood. 8)

I currently have about twelve beds and six dinning tables to do. Oh, one curio cabinet with lighting. I do some tables and stuff, just to get them out of my head. I'll have designs that I work on for a while and sometimes it stinks but, on ocassion the majic works. I only use real solid wood no plywood or composite stuff. Sometimes I go fishing and the furinture has to wait. I don't deliver anything...at this time.

Thanks everyone.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, plaese feel free to do that thang that you do.

Bill
Dont forget about those pictures...LOL, how you making out with things over there?