Mr. Rogers in the Neighborhood

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIPIPE

Reaction score
Watching Tom, NW Pipe Smoker on UTube. Check him out and then let's invite him to join us on BoB

I am subscribed to Tom. He makes great vids. He would fit in well here were inclined to join.

I love Toms videos, one of the few you tubers I follow at all. I always feel like I'm hanging out with a friend when I watch his stuff. It's like walking in on a long-time pal and continuing an old, ongoing conversation. It would be great to have him join BoB.

Im also a follower of Toms U Tube posts, Good videos and always has something interesting to say along with them.

There are very few pipe guys on Youtube that I subscribe to and follow with any regularity, NW Pipe Smoker being one of them. I like that he's neither incredibly full of himself and that he doesn't see himself as some sort of all-knowing tobacciana guru.

Tom and I have traded tobacco in the past and he's a delight to deal with. He's a good guy.