Mr Snuffs Service My comments

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PegLegEd

Reaction score
I just received a small order from Mr. Snuff today! I want to say in this day in time of some people not caring how they treat customers. It absolutely is not that way with Mr Snuff!!!!! He and his staff are going through this moving to UK ordeal, yet they still went above and beyond the call of duty on my order. Excellent customer service, fast shipping, communication by email on all aspects of order. below is my heart felt comment.

Hot Digitty Dog They overdid Their selves this time satisfying a customer. Good Service and nice people to deal with.
Try Them You won't regret it !!!!!!
Ed

http://mrsnuff.com/index.htm

Did they offer any comments about how they think their service to the USA from overseas is going to work? I have heard stories both ways if they will be able to offer reasonable shipping that will actually arrive to a customer without getting held up.

I have never purchased from them, Mars had been my primary supplier. Will definitely check them out especially if they can deliver reliably after end of June.

Check these folk out Hunter5117
http://snuffhouse.org/
I think You might have to sign up, but lord the stuff I have (learnt) on this site. Mr Snuff is very active on the site also.
Hope this will help us all to figure out what is going to happen come the end of June.
Good Day my Friend,
Ed

I regularly frequent Snuffhouse but that is where I have seen the conflicting discussions. Retailers like Nicotine Rush and Mr. Snuff moving operations overseas, but then I see that USPS may not deliver snuff from overseas despite whatever international treaty says that mail must be delivered. I have yet to see a definitive answer.

I don't know what is going to be shoved down our throats or if anything will. I will just keep watching every where i can think of till I here something definite. Maybe somebody should contact a senator or something like was done a while back considering pipe tobacco. I think it is to late now if PACT has been signed. What do we do?
Ed

Ed, I have bought a few extra tins of my favorites, in fact I cleaned Mars out of a couple of them. I may try and get a bit more next week but I don't really want to get into cellaring too much snuff, I have a lot tied up in 'baccy already. I guess we will just keep our fingers crossed. If it becomes too difficult to get it shipped directly, I will take advice from Winslow and get my son who lives overseas to ship to me, personal mail is supposed to be no problem, just coming from a retailer is potentially going to be stopped.

I hope it dosen't come to me having to find a friend to send me my Snuff. But I will if I have to, that is as long a I'm a free citizen that is. I didn't even see this coming i guess I had my head up the Butt.
Thanks for the info. keeping my fingers crossed. Dave assures me they are going to work it out where they will be able to ship from UK. Snuff don't have a very long shelf life I have heard. I guess I better order something else before the end of June just don't know what I like yet. I have only tried a few Schmalzer Guess I better order that and freeze it.
Ed