Muhlensiepen?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know nothing of the manufacturer but I can see what you find attractive in that one.
I like the juxtaposition of the corners of the 6 panels with the bend and flow of the shank. The overall shape and degree of blast seem to embody "The Ages".

Bid on the thing!

Looks to have a P-lip button? Doesn't look like any Pete shape I have ever seen though. Interesting.

The search term "Muhlensiepen tobacco" in google brought up hits for a tobacconist in Germany, Ernst Muhlensiepen, with shops in Baunatal, Bingen, Bergisch and Gummersbach.
What had me take notice of this particular name is there is an entry on the pipephil page En-Ez for an Ermuzi pipe. The accompanying text says that is a private label for.... Ernst Muhlensiepen!
Don't know if there is a connection here to the pipe up for auction but it's rainy and cold here this morning, had nothing better to do. (-:

Many thanks. I assumed it was some obscure 'seconds' brand from a more well known German maker.

I would trust a name like Ernst Muhlensiepen, it just sounds like he knows what he's doing, and the Germans usually do.

Der Kaiser!