My 2 Cousins Pipe Rack Arrived Today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpkrause

Reaction score
I finally got my pipes out of their exile in a buffet drawer and a home of their own. I love my 2 Cousins pipe rack. It is set up to hold 28 pipes. I still have a little room to go. The ones on the bottom right are my loaner pipes, and I will be replacing them with my own pipes in the future. The cubbies are designed to perfectly hold a 32 ounce mason jar. The start of my long term cellar will be kept there.

P3041186_zpsa82ec690.jpg

P3041189_zps153ee789.jpg

P3041191_zps9d265722.jpg

P3041193_zps83da416c.jpg

It is awesome.

Love it!

I can hear those empty spaces calling to you from here! :lol:

VERY NICE 'cubbard ya got there :p What's the wood and are those dividers removeable to allow you to make different sized "cubbies" ?

It is pine and the dividers are stationary. Which is what I wanted. designed to hold 32 ounce mason jars.

i really need a rack. that one is amazing. custom i'm guessing? is the pricing on par with their catalog? feel free not to answer that if you don't want to.

Yes it is custom and pricing was right in line with the catalog.

Good purchase, and good thinking on the storage. I'm sure you're to love it even more every time you add a new pipe to it!

Congrats!

Brian.

@Growley: Funny thing, my two pipes from you were the easiest and hardest to fit on this rack. The very first pipe on the top shelf is obviously the Dublin/hunting horn you made me and it was quite the balancing act to get it to sit properly. Good thing it smokes like a dream for what seems like hours with a single full bowl. The one in the middle is the full bent egg and it fit the best in the rack. By the way, that pipe was this morning's smoke with some Frog Morton and a cup of coffee. It was pure nirvana smoking experience. Full bent pipes were not my favorites until I got that one from you.

dpkrause":t8humy53 said:
@Growley: Funny thing, my two pipes from you were the easiest and hardest to fit on this rack. The very first pipe on the top shelf is obviously the Dublin/hunting horn you made me and it was quite the balancing act to get it to sit properly. Good thing it smokes like a dream for what seems like hours with a single full bowl. The one in the middle is the full bent egg and it fit the best in the rack. By the way, that pipe was this morning's smoke with some Frog Morton and a cup of coffee. It was pure nirvana smoking experience. Full bent pipes were not my favorites until I got that one from you.
I saw those there and thought...yep, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Very nice rack Dan! My racks are pine as well, and I like the lightweight versatility that pine provides.

I also like the storage area underneath, which can hold Mason jars, or a variety of other items. That design is very versatile as well. Congrats on an outstanding resting place for your fine briars! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Very nice new home for your pipes .... I bought their 6 pipe rack from smokingpipes.com for my workshop, and love it

James

Nice rack! :lol:

It's just lovely. I've been looking at their pipe racks for years. Their work is fantastic. Maybe one of these days I'll take the plunge.