My 8th Pipe was a Little Luckier

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swhipple":kwz2sh3n said:
I really like the shape of the briar and the stem work looks excellent! I think you might be on to something.
Thank you sir

"It ain't a volcano unless there's fire and ash. Where's the fire and ash? I wanna see the fire and ash!" said a whiney little brat. (No relation, and I don't even know him. He just wandered in, then left.)

Richard Burley":7bcnc0rk said:
"It ain't a volcano unless there's fire and ash. Where's the fire and ash? I wanna see the fire and ash!" said a whiney little brat. (No relation, and I don't even know him. He just wandered in, then left.)
Tell the little B*****d I'll show'em some fire and ass! ;)

Top drawer Ron, especially for someone who hates sanding! Interesting shape, great grain alignment and it just begs to be turned over for 'the reveal'. :cheers:

Stick":v9s6vq1y said:
Top drawer Ron, especially for someone who hates sanding! Interesting shape, great grain alignment and it just begs to be turned over for 'the reveal'.  :cheers:
Thank you Stick!

That is rather stunning Ron. First volcano shape that really got my attention and agree with the others that the stem is awesome as well.

Wow man, that's a fantastic pipe. It has to be your best yet. Pits give a pipe character in my opinion. And a plateaux gives a pipe a unique surface. And the volcano can't be an easy one to keep the grain in line on. Well done brother. I can't wait to see what you come up with next

Jevverrett":fhuyow4p said:
Wow man, that's a fantastic pipe. It has to be your best yet. Pits give a pipe character in my opinion. And a plateaux gives a pipe a unique surface. And the volcano can't be an easy one to keep the grain in line on. Well done brother. I can't wait to see what you come up with next
Thank you sir

I am truly amazed at the work you do. To make something that gorgeous on your 8th pipe astounds me. It took me at least a dozen or more pipes to make before I was even remotely satisfied with the results of my work. My hat's off to you! keep up the GREAT work!

Bobostro61":1z1kyav8 said:
I am truly amazed at the work you do.  To make something that gorgeous on your 8th pipe astounds me.  It took me at least a dozen or more pipes to make before I was even remotely satisfied with the results of my work.  My hat's off to you!  keep up the GREAT work!
Your very kind sir, thank you.

Just don't run off and forget us when you become rich and famous, Cart. You hear?

joshoowah":6l7hdtwh said:
Just don't run off and forget us when you become rich and famous, Cart. You hear?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.....that'll be the day.

Ron, you scoundrel you! I'm not usually a fan of volcanos, but this one is quite striking. Sand pits are in my opinion a good thing. If I ever got a pipe that was flawless I don't think I'd ever be able to smoke it. Keep up the fantastic work.

Jim

God Ron, that is an aweful pipe - it's got more pits than Wales and you couldn't be bothered to finish the bottom
I  know you won't be able to bring yourself to destroy something you made so just send it to me and I'll 'burn' it for you .      

Seriously though Ron, that is a stunning pipe I wish I hadn't been born with sausages instead of fingers and could make something that good.
Keep up the good work, perhaps a nice large Pot next (hint!)   

Thanks guys, your way too kind.

Adam, you mean like this?

Haven't been around for a while, many things going on here, family stuff, etc. and while I was away Ron begins a new career in pipe making. That's awesome Ron, love it, pits and all. The finish is fantastic, the stem work terrific. You are a talented man. Thanks for sharing your 8th and most amazing pipe.
Andy

docwatson":in2hxc9g said:
Haven't been around for a while, many things going on here, family stuff, etc. and while I was away Ron begins a new career in pipe making. That's awesome Ron, love it, pits and all. The finish is fantastic, the stem work terrific. You are a talented man. Thanks for sharing your 8th and most amazing pipe.
Andy
Thank you Andy, your too kind sir