My Avatar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickydcrose

Reaction score
I don't want to misrepresent myself, so a little clarity is in order. My avatar, the 1st Battalion Ranger Flash is in memory to my youngest son. He was a Special Operator killed in Afghanistan in 2002 during the Battle of Takur Ghar which was a part of Operation Anaconda. Many young men have made the ultimate sacrifice in the defense of their country. We will always remember.

Sua Sponte

Rick

IMO SGT. Bradley S. Crose
Special Operator, 1/75
Lest We Forget

Rangers lead the way.
A raised pipe to your son, for his service, and ultimate sacrifice for our nation.

rickydcrose":xmad8xeq said:
I don't want to misrepresent myself, so a little clarity is in order.  My avatar, the 1st Battalion Ranger Flash is in memory to my youngest son.  He was a Special Operator killed in Afghanistan in 2002 during the Battle of Takur Ghar which was a part of Operation Anaconda.  Many young men have made the ultimate sacrifice in the defense of their country.   We will always remember.

Sua Sponte

Rick

IMO SGT. Bradley S. Crose
Special Operator, 1/75
Lest We Forget
Your loss is our loss sir, Amen

My sincerest condolences on your loss and admiration of your son.

That's a wonderful avatar. Your loss will never be forgotten and my Thanks go out to you and your son for giving the ultimate sacrifice.

We will never forget.

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Rick.

I AM AN OLD MARINE - FORCE RECON - COMBAT CORRESPONDENT - VIETNAM - 1969 - I LOST SOME CLOSE
FRIENDS AND EHS CLASSMATES IN NAM. I FEEL YOUR LOSS - HOWEVER - ONLY A SELECT FEW KNOW HOW
YOU FEEL LOSING YOUR SON - I AM SMOKING A BOWL OF SEATTLE PIPE CLUB MISSISSIPPI RIVER IN HIS
MEMORY - GOD BLESS HIM AND ALL OUR AMERICAN MILITARY WORLD WIDE.

Welcome to BoB, Rick.  There is no greater loss than to lose one of your children.  We are all grateful for your son's service and sacrifice.

I salute your Son and you and your family for your sacrifice.  I too have lost a loved one.  My son-in-law was a U.S.Army Kiowa Warrior helo pilot who lost his life in Iraq when his helo went down.  I think it is wonderful that you salute your son by displaying his unit patch.  

Patriotic-Salute.jpg