My Baccy/Liquor Cabinet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

This is something I have been working on this winter.
I took an old microwave cabinet I built about 15 yrs ago, and added the top doors, locks, sealed the bottom section to keep out light, painted it, lined it with spanish cedar veneer, built the pipe rack and attached it to the top. I have some glass to get cut for the top to protect it.
It's alot better than the old plastic tubs I was keeping my stash in.

That looks great. Also very convineint to get a drink and a bowl in one stop! :drool:

Absolutley fantastic,

the only thng i believe you're missing is a nice set of highball glasses featured on top. :drunken:

SmokeyTweed":02san37d said:
Absolutley fantastic,

the only thng i believe you're missing is a nice set of highball glasses featured on top. :drunken:
Good point, they are actually in the kitchen, right of the sink, top cabinet, next to the room this cabinet is in. :bom:

Wonderful idea and very creative. I wish I had that kind of talent.

Thanks for the compliments fellows, I really enjoy working on stuff like this, I find it relaxing. I can tinker in my shop smoking, drinking, and listening to whatever I'm in the mood for, without anyone but myself judging my work. :sunny:

Nice work EJ, but you'll find the humidity in your area is detrimental to close tolerance work. The joints will separate causing the cabinet to go out of square resulting in the shelves detaching and dumping the contents, making a mess,,,possibly a safety hazzard.,,,In a concerned gesture I propose you ship that time bomb (and dangerous contents) directly north where I will keep an eye on it and report any suspicious shifting of materials so the replacement you build will be rock solid,,,,,, you can sleep secure in the knowlege your family is safe,,,

mark":erkfuorq said:
Nice work EJ, but you'll find the humidity in your area is detrimental to close tolerance work. The joints will separate causing the cabinet to go out of square resulting in the shelves detaching and dumping the contents, making a mess,,,possibly a safety hazzard.,,,In a concerned gesture I propose you ship that time bomb (and dangerous contents) directly north where I will keep an eye on it and report any suspicious shifting of materials so the replacement you build will be rock solid,,,,,, you can sleep secure in the knowlege your family is safe,,,
Thanks for your concern friend.
But, I've already done the engineering for that situation and planned the tolerences accordingly. If such a situation does start to develop an alarm system will alert me so I can take measures to prevent spillage, thus averting disaster. :D

Is that a bottle of Nadinola Skin Bleaching Cream I see in the corner,bro.?

Winslow :shock:

That is awesome EJ! I missed it when you first posted but I am glad I saw it. I am saving the photo to my desktop so the next time Jo starts complaining about my humble collection I will just show here your setup and stash! That should quiet'n her down for a while! :D :lol: :D :lol:

Winslow":y93k4odn said:
Is that a bottle of Nadinola Skin Bleaching Cream I see in the corner,bro.?

Winslow :shock:
:scratch: What chu talkin bout Winslow?

Justpipes":uo18ahd0 said:
That is awesome EJ! I missed it when you first posted but I am glad I saw it. I am saving the photo to my desktop so the next time Jo starts complaining about my humble collection I will just show here your setup and stash! That should quiet'n her down for a while! :D :lol: :D :lol:
Sure Bro, feel free to use these to aid in wife convincing, I use what others post to do the same all the time.

EJ! You did a super job with that! Looks great! Nice cellar too!