My BoB Rad Davis pipe arrived today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbreazeale

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I came downstairs this morning and saw the box. I figured it was one of Tina's ebay packages going out and nobody said I had a package. I finally went by and looked at the box to see my name on it...and it was from Sweet Home Alabama! I can't wait to fill this baby up. My pictures don't do this pipe justice.

S7003467.jpg

S7003472.jpg

S7003471.jpg

S7003469.jpg

Mine came last week, it's already broken in !!! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Very nice shape, it looks like it would fit in your hand perfectly... ENJOY!

Very nice cant wait to get mine. Guess im down the list but still looking forward to it.

Even' All, 6 pipefulls and broken in already!!! amazing! :tongue: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

I didn´t know that they were out! When was it announced? I still do want to get one. If you all would be kind enough to point me in the right direction....

MisterE":met4kv43 said:
I didn´t know that they were out! When was it announced? I still do want to get one. If you all would be kind enough to point me in the right direction....
Mr. E,

Geez I'm sorry. The cut off date for them has come and gone sadly :cry:

I've already began thinking about our 2010 BoB's POY's. I should have everything ready by the Springtime if all goes according to plan!....

Oh I love mine, was just getting it broken in at the CORPS show last month and snagged another Rad put up in the auction for charity, a nice little zulu/woodstock blast with a cumberland stem. I may remember to post a pic sometime...or I could use Rad's pick of what is now my zulu.