my brothers I give you the driver

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, that's not a bad concept to come up with a sports theme for pipe designs.... "Big Bertha"...???

Slow Puffs":2yp0a11w said:
Actually, that's not a bad concept to come up with a sports theme for pipe designs.... "Big Bertha"...???
Personally, I would recommend an alternative name rather than one, which was given to the biggest gun the Germans possessed in WW1. The poor French didn't exactly enjoy receiving its greetings by way of high explosives wrapped inside a 42cm calibre steel projectile. :affraid:

Regards,

V_B

Very_British":w3rgkcjp said:
Slow Puffs":w3rgkcjp said:
Personally, I would recommend an alternative name rather than one, which was given to the biggest gun the Germans possessed in WW1. The poor French didn't exactly enjoy receiving its greetings by way of high explosives wrapped inside a 42cm calibre steel projectile. :affraid:

Regards,

V_B
It's a golf reference. :roll:

Personally i think it's go well in the stand right next to my "Golf ball" meerschaum.