My cellar last month

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82shovel

Reaction score
100_0211.jpg
[/url][/img]

Not as much as I want but enough for now. Wife thinks its too much.

82shovel":qxym42ky said:
100_0211.jpg
" />

Now we need a pic of all her shoes and purses on the table so we can get a ACCURATE comparison of WHO has TOO MUCH :twisted: :twisted:

Nice cellar. However, it looks like you have too much of that McClellands Christmas Cheer. You should send some my way so I can help dispose of it properly! :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously, That is a good looking cellar. How long would it take to smoke all that at your current smoking rate?

Inspiring pic! thanks for sharing. And yeah, that's too much Christmas Cheer for one man to have to face alone. :D

DrumsAndBeer":mkz9aaoy said:
Inspiring pic! thanks for sharing. And yeah, that's too much Christmas Cheer for one man to have to face alone. :D
I was going to say the same about the Mix 79.

82shovel":jo5kwxed said:
100_0211.jpg

What a glorious sight, good for you Buddy, now go get some more. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

monbla256":93hzen7h said:
Now we need a pic of all her shoes and purses on the table so we can get a ACCURATE comparison of WHO has TOO MUCH  :twisted: :twisted:
That I would loose. I definitely have more tobacco than she has shoes or purses... Come to think of it my wife don't really collect anything.... So I guess I need to collect more tobacco for her share right? :D

gravel":gs2q5uhj said:
DrumsAndBeer":gs2q5uhj said:
It's funny, I have had them in my cellar since 2002 on the Christmas Cheer and 2006 on the mix 79 and have yet to open them.....LOL

NICE!! How is the Eileens Dream? I have a tin of the Cao Black and really enjoy it.

82shovel":7jgh2y3x said:
gravel":7jgh2y3x said:
DrumsAndBeer":7jgh2y3x said:
It's funny, I have had them in my cellar since 2002 on the Christmas Cheer and 2006 on the mix 79 and have yet to open them.....LOL
It is infamous. When you get around to smoking it, I'd recommend a cob. I have a sample of Mix 79 I haven't smoked yet, but I plan on it- for science!

82shovel":6n48u9v4 said:
monbla256":6n48u9v4 said:
Now we need a pic of all her shoes and purses on the table so we can get a ACCURATE comparison of WHO has TOO MUCH  :twisted: :twisted:
That I would loose. I definitely have more tobacco than she has shoes or purses... Come to think of it my wife don't really collect anything.... So I guess I need to collect more tobacco for her share right? :D
Are you sure she's not some kind of Fembot or Ghost?

monbla256":7d11svye said:
82shovel":7d11svye said:
" />

I'd be screwed, since I have a big cellar and more clothes than my wife (mostly tweed jackets). She's probably got more shoes than me, though. And definitely more purses. I only have a few of those. :lol!:

This is why I love having a wife that as long as I buy her a tin of CAO Cherrybomb with my order I'm golden.