My Cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Straw

Reaction score
Well I unpacked my cellar today into my Brooklyn apartment (just moved), not only did my girlfriend not freak out (I had showed her pictures of Danish Pipe Guy's cellar yesterday to desensitize her), she actually donated an antique asian trunk to store it.

The bottom two cartons are full-ish with different bulks, the top one will soon be half full once my neighbor gets home and I pick up a package from him.

4242794350_216923a399_b.jpg

Very nice collection... tobacco storage in a city apartment is a pain, if only because space is so expensive and temperatures can swing so wildly. Where in BK did you move?

We are in Kensington, which is sort of near Prospect Park. The apartment is thankfully fairly large for the area, but we do have a lot of stuff. I have found good space for all of my pipe stuff, as well as my cigar coolerdor, but not a good spot for my desktop humidor.

She sounds like a keeper! Nice place to stash your stuff.

Very nice...

Hey Doc, if storing your tobacco is a pain, send it up north, and I'll keep it for you...
icon_lol.gif

Looks good guys a little and a little and it addes up fast.