My Cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atwageman

Reaction score
Rearranging the cellar today. Not finished yet, plus I still have all my bulk to deal with yet. Thought I would post a pic.

Great collection some of my favorites are amongst your stash smoke it in good health.

puros_bran":87p5mnc6 said:
I see Marlboro on the top shelf
Good eye. Also see you've been shopping at pipetobacco dot com. Are those two (Outback and Braadywine) made by McCelland or C&D?

Nice stash you have there including the Marlboro! Good on you Man.... :cheers:

Kapnismologist":nhiudm1y said:
puros_bran":nhiudm1y said:
Good eye. Also see you've been shopping at pipetobacco dot com. Are those two (Outback and Braadywine) made by McCelland or C&D?
I'm not sure who tins it for them. Never thought to ask. I have a fetish with private label "tinned" tobaccos, and seek them out.

hobie1dog":r7o60nfs said:
Can I come and visit and do an all day sampling marathon? ;)
I noticed you are from Cornelius. I live in Monroe. You get to McCranie's much? I'm a regular at the Park Rd location.

atwageman":spjf1co5 said:
hobie1dog":spjf1co5 said:
Can I come and visit and do an all day sampling marathon? ;)
I noticed you are from Cornelius. I live in Monroe. You get to McCranie's much? I'm a regular at the Park Rd location.
I have a McCranies that I can walk to. :D

atwageman":sasyquur said:
Kapnismologist":sasyquur said:
puros_bran":sasyquur said:
I'm not sure who tins it for them. Never thought to ask. I have a fetish with private label "tinned" tobaccos, and seek them out.
Actually, it would be very easy to tell. Look at the side of the tin label, if it says "TP-NC" then C&D. We could also look at the date stamp on the tin bottom, its style should tell us (would need to see a photo).

Kapnismologist":7csb7hq3 said:
atwageman":7csb7hq3 said:
Kapnismologist":7csb7hq3 said:
puros_bran":7csb7hq3 said:
Actually, it would be very easy to tell. Look at the side of the tin label, if it says "TP-NC" then C&D. We could also look at the date stamp on the tin bottom, its style should tell us (would need to see a photo).

McClelland tins it for them.

that Red Raparee looks very old, unless that is a throwback label or something!!! IDK about the rest of the Rattray's, I've got a Hal of the Wynd's from 2005 that looks a little lighter. I'd love to smoke anything in that cellar, except for the pack of marlboros stashed up top.

Very nice stash you have there. I am hoping to keep mine growing, but may have to limit it some.

Skip

Skip48":elcqkvxq said:
Very nice stash you have there. I am hoping to keep mine growing, but may have to limit it some.

Skip
I need to update the pics. Those photos are sparse. About 2 weeks ago I did inventory on my stash and I'm sitting at 491 tins!!!

atwageman":m5l6hlew said:
Skip48":m5l6hlew said:

Skip
I need to update the pics. Those photos are sparse. About 2 weeks ago I did inventory on my stash and I'm sitting at 491 tins!!!
Please do! :) TAD p0rN is awesome! :bounce: