My Christmas pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick

Reaction score
After much trial and tribulation,
I received this Senatorov as one of my Christmas (albeit, early) gifts from my darling Wife.
She allowed a Roush "Snub" tamper purchase a month or so ago after I couldnt stop thinking about having one.
So, here it is:

What an unusual shape. But more interesting is the highly defined sandblast. Not at all something I expected from a European maker.

I love it when Senatorov posts his new creations. Haven't seen one yet that I didn't just love. Congrats!

Thanks, Y'all

Ive been pretty picky with my selections over the past few years and I've had my eye on Senatorov for awhile.
Seen really good reviews and his prices are pretty decent, as well.
The shape of this one is what originally caught my eye but the sandblast sealed the deal.
Dont know if I'll be able to keep from smoking it before Christmas arrives, but if I succumb...............will keep you updated !

Very nice I have been watching him for awhile just havent pulled the trigger yet but im sure at some point I will. The He uses that contrast stain on many pipes which I like then add in his blast work and you have a winner enjoy.

I agree with the reactions of the people above.
Approved!
We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.

------------------
How intelligent are you?
Find out here: IQ Test || EQ Test

WOW :shock: what does one have to do to get a Christmas pipe like that one? All mine are cob :cry: I must not be doing something right
Great looking pipe
Best Regards
Richard

Richard Hester":firwa60z said:
WOW :shock: what does one have to do to get a Christmas pipe like that one? All mine are cob :cry: I must not be doing something right
Great looking pipe
Best Regards
Richard
Hey, if you could make a pipe out of coal that's what I would have gotten! :p

Well,
I did not have enough wil power to hold out til Christmas ...............and the pipe is great.
Smoked about 5-6 half bowls and am now filling her up to the brim.
Cool smoking and lotsa fun to hold cause the blast is fantastic.
Highly recommended :king: