My Chubby

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good looking chubby sir. I like the contrast between the polished stain and the semi-rustication.

Thanks brother it was a lot of fun on this one, I did not cut the stem it was given to me and told to make a pipe around it.
Best Regards
RIchard

Phew for a minute I thought this was headed straight to the rubber room. :lol:
Nice pipe I like the band on it alot.

From the title of this topic, I was praying it was going to be about a smoking pipe... :shock:

I was betting on Beetle to make a comment, but no, Ian and 'Lock to the rescue. :lol:

I like the idea and approach on this project, Richard.

8)

I think you all on the kind words. I do enjoy making pipes sometimes I hit and sometimes a big miss but either way always fun.

A good looking pipe Richard. I wish you had used a differnt post title - makes me think of my first wife when I see "My Chubby". :shock:

RonA3597":eh5m4efs said:
A good looking pipe Richard. I wish you had used a differnt post title - makes me think of my first wife when I see "My Chubby". :shock:
Now that is funny :lol: , I am sorry I will pick my words more carefully next time I post.
Best Regards
Richard

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but I laughed when I saw the title. You have some good looking pipes on your site! :face:

Richard Hester":9efvcdtk said:
RonA3597":9efvcdtk said:
Now that is funny :lol: , I am sorry I will pick my words more carefully next time I post.
Best Regards
Richard
That's what you said after the "Boob Tub" incident. :p

George Kaplan":1bl3hf91 said:
Richard Hester":1bl3hf91 said:
RonA3597":1bl3hf91 said:
Best Regards
Richard
:lol!:

Harlock999":xq4buf8b said:
George Kaplan":xq4buf8b said:
Richard Hester":xq4buf8b said:
RonA3597":xq4buf8b said:
Best Regards
Richard
:lol!:
Heh, the title got me too! :shock:

In related postings:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t21305-lmmfao